A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Appel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burton Appel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Appel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Appel graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Appel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burton Appel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Burton Appel practice?
- Dr. Burton Appel has 1 office location.
Dr. Burton Appel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Pediatricians and Hackensack Pediatric Specialists.