A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burton Baker is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Baker, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Baker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burton Herbert Baker MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Burton H. Baker practice?
- Dr. Burton Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Burton Baker practices Surgery near Concord, CA.
See Concord Surgeons.