A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burton Baker is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Baker, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Baker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burton Herbert Baker MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Burton H. Baker practice?
- Dr. Burton Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Burton Baker practices Surgery near Concord, CA.
See Concord Surgeons.