A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burton Baker is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Baker, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Baker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Burton H. Baker practice?
Dr. Burton Baker practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Concord, CA.
See Concord Surgeons.