Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Burton Benjamin
Dr. Burton Benjamin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stamford, CT, with another office in Stamford, CT. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Benjamin is affiliated with Stamford Hospital, Courtland Gardens Health Center, Inc., Stamford CT and Long Ridge Of Stamford. He speaks English.
Dr. Burton Benjamin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Burton Benjamin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stamford, CT.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Peter Gardner
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Stamford, CT 1.65 mi38
Dr. Maria Guoth
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Greenwich, CT 1.91 mi37