Dr. Burton Berkson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Burton Berkson?

August 28th, 2017

I will always love Dr Berkson!!!

Dr Berkson treated me in 1980 when I was only 7 years old and Very sick, in Lovington NM. He made me feel safe, cared for, and loved. My name was Sarah. If he remembers me I would love to hear from him. I am now 44, have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I often think of him with great fondness.

January 7th, 2017

Dr. Berkson is the BEST there is in my opinion. Folks come from all over the world to see him. He genuinely cares about his patients and treats the whole person, body mind and spirit..When I first saw him , a number of Drs. in Oklahoma City had given me 2-12 mo. to live. I saw him and within 3 mo. I was up and able to do anything I wanted to do, where before I couldn't dress miyself, walk without help and so weak I could barely talk. I highly recommend him and his son Arthur who is in practice with his Dad..

December 6th, 2016

Wonderful man! Great approach to wellness. HOPE

June 16th, 2016

diagnosed kidney cancer cured

February 22nd, 2016

Outstanding results and a very caring staff. Never get surgery before consulting the Doctor first.

December 28th, 2015

The appointments were for my husband suffering severe liver damage. The in-depth labs and subsequent information we received was outstanding. The IV room was hassle free and the staff were all wonderful. I hope to return to NM soon for my husband and for my health issues!

November 24th, 2015

He is a genius who has saved many people whom other more traditional physicians had told there was no hope

November 23rd, 2015

Dr. Berkson treated me for 11 yrs. and is the best Dr. I have ever had. He treats the whole person and genuinely cares for his patients as people. I cannot recommend him highly enough. If you have an auto immune disease, don''t walk, RUN to him..He is the best..

October 26th, 2015

Dr Berkson's Care

His front desk receptionist is just not pleasant- not talking about his wife or other family members. And, another nurse is just not friendly either. He's a fantastic doctor. his other staff is great!

April 2nd, 2014

Well worth the wait!

I had advanced Lyme disease and Bartonella and could no longer take the antibiotics because they caused me to be hospitalized with liver failure. In addition I developed Polymyalgia Rheumatica from the Shingles vaccine almost 3 years prior. Dr. Burt Berkson is a compassionate healer and well worth the wait. I pinch myself every day because I cannot believe I am totally symptom and pain free with only having received the Alpha Lipoic Acid treatments and Low Dose Naltrexone as well as following the basic common sense diet and supplement regime he advised. Genetic testing several months prior revealed, as suspected, that none of my liver enzymes metabolize drugs normally. I also have a history of medication sensitivity. Dr. Berkson took the results seriously. He and his intelligent and caring nursing staff understood how to then administer the ALA in gradual step up doses and order a pediatric dose of the LDN. The ALA definitely crossed the brain blood barrier; because within one week I knew it had gotten into the part of the brain controlling my temperature that had been damaged by the Lyme and Bartonella spirochetes. I then asked if they would step up from the baby doses of ALA but was told they wanted it to still be a gradual step up. By the second week much of the arthritis and muscle and joint pain were gone. Dr. B wanted me to find a doctor back in PA to continue the ALA since I was still on such a low dose, but I chose to stay there. By the third week the cerebral cortex and the part of the brain that controlled my emotions was back to normal.My final and fourth week I realized the nerve damage in my right arm from the statin drug Vytorin, which Merck advised me in 2005 would be permanent, was now gone and I could write without fatigue. I have been home a month. My friends and family are amazed to see how great I look. They marvel at my ability to move normally and read and comprehend everything. Lab results verified my inflammation and muscle breakdown was cut in half after less than 4 weeks of the treatments. I too listened to Dr. B explain all that he has done and how he treats so many diseases, but I think it is to eliminate any fears the first time they hook you up to an IV. It made me feel confident I was in the hands of a world renowned doc who is brilliant and never stops learning or questioning! I did 4 weeks of IV's and there was not a mark or bruise on either arm. The nurses and office staff are the best you will find anywhere! Las Cruces, NM is a very healing place. The patients and staff are filled with hope and optimism.

August 18th, 2012

wow...

first good doctor met in half a century, actually heals people.

December 8th, 2011

The Best By Far

I have been going to Dr. Berkson for 10 years. Was given 2-12 mo. to live 7 mo. prior to going to him. He totally turned my health around. He is the most caring and knowledgeable Dr. I have ever been too and his son is now following in his footsteps. He is an excellant Dr. in his own right. I have recommended Dr. Berkson to thousands.