Dr. Burton Brodsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Burton Brodsky?

June 6th, 2017

Awful

February 18th, 2017

da Vinci hysterectomy

Dr. Brodsky could not have made me feel more safe and comfortable going into my robotic surgery to remove my uterus that was full of fibroids! He assured me, he could do it, when others weren't willing to try!! I'm so thankful for him!

February 10th, 2015

He is by far the best OBGYN I have ever had.

July 6th, 2013

Think twice about this doc

Sounds like I should be thankful my operation had a good outcome. In hindsight, I realize I should not have allowed Dr Brodsky (or whoever really did perform my surgery) to operate. Wrong doctor and wrong facility for me. If you don't think of the proper questions to ask, then you will not be informed by the doc as to what to expect. Quite a shock and 13 months later, I feel like I am finally getting over the excruciating pelvic pain.

June 6th, 2013

Constantly Cancelled

Cancelled or had to reschedule appointment 4 times in 2 weeks, still waiting on test results? Wait time in office is unbearable, almost 1hour each time. Needless to say I will be looking for another doctor.

June 18th, 2012

Bad surgical outcome

Just to let everyone know that having this man operating on you is risky. I let him do my hystorectomy and he cut my artery open and almost died on the OR table. What makes this worse is other professionals think this was an acceptable risk and now I'm stuck with thousands of dollars in hospital bills because of his mistake. Beware!

September 3rd, 2011

Kind and compassionate

I have been a patient of Dr. Burton S. Brodsky for about 7 years. From the first visit, I knew I was in good hands. Besides his phenomenal bedside manner, he is very compassionate and kind. He listens to what you say and takes that into account when he gives you his opinion. Ive had pelvic pain and PCOS for 20+ years and have seen many different GYNs and specialists and was discounted, misguided and given incorrect treatments. Dr. Brodsky, from the beginning, had a handle on the diagnosis and never discounted my symptoms or pain. He was always patient and willing to do anything to keep my options open in regards to having children. Recently, I decided that I wanted a hysterectomy. He took the time to explain my options and made sure I was making an informed decision in regards to my surgery and we decided that the DaVinci was the best choice. Honestly, I was not afraid or nervous going into surgery. He even reassured me in the operating room that everything would be ok and it sure was. I am very pleased with the outcome of my surgery and with my choice in physicians. His office staff is always respectful and caring, making sure if I had any questions or issues, the Doctor was promptly notified and I was called back. Any time I had to contact Dr. Brodsky or the physician on call after hours, I was called back and never made to feel like I was bothering them. I recommend Dr. Brodsky if you are looking for a physician that truly cares about his patients.

June 12th, 2011

Mrs. C.

Dr. Brodsky is the best doctor ever. He delivered my first and only daughter. He made my first experience the best ever. He always addressed my husband and I by our names and that says a lot about a doctor. He really care he is highly recommended,,,

October 19th, 2008

Bedside Manner A+++

Dr. Brodsky is the best. He has a way of making you feel comfortable that not many doctors possess these days. He's great with my husband and family too. I've been a patient of his for years and I find him to be not only kind but knowledgeable in his field. He delivered my first baby and will be delivering my second. Highly recommended!

July 22nd, 2008

Would not request any High Risk Women to see this Dr. I was not told the correct information about 2 of my pregnancy in result to 2 of my 2 lostes hes a nice dr. but just wouldn't request any high risk women to see him.

May 25th, 2017