A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Danoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burton Danoff, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Danoff, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Vaginal Discharge
- Vitamin D Deficiency
- Yeast Infection (Vulvovaginal Candidasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Danoff graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Danoff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burton Hy Danoff MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Burton H. Danoff practice?
- Dr. Burton Danoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Burton Danoff practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.