A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Dickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burton Dickey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickey
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickey graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dickey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- U.T. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center - John Dempsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burton Fuller Dickey BA and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Burton F. Dickey practice?
- Dr. Burton Dickey has 1 office location.
Dr. Burton Dickey practices Critical Care Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Critical Care Practitioners.