A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Dickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickey graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dickey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- U.T. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center - John Dempsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dickey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Burton F. Dickey practice?
Dr. Burton Dickey practices Critical Care Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Critical Care Practitioners.