A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Dickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Dickey, BA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickey graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dickey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- U.T. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center - John Dempsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dickey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Burton F. Dickey practice?
Dr. Burton Dickey practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Pulmonologists, Houston Critical Care Practitioners, and Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.