A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Drayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Drayer, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Embolism and Thrombosis
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Drayer graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Drayer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drayer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Burton P. Drayer practice?
Dr. Burton Drayer practices Neuroradiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.