A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Drayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drayer
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Drayer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Drayer, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Embolism and Thrombosis
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Drayer graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Drayer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burton Paul Drayer MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Burton P. Drayer practice?
- Dr. Burton Drayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Burton Drayer practices Neuroradiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.