A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Drayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drayer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drayer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Drayer, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Embolism and Thrombosis
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Drayer graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Drayer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burton Paul Drayer MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Burton P. Drayer practice?
- Dr. Burton Drayer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Burton Drayer practices Neuroradiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.