A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Elrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burton Elrod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Elrod, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elrod graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elrod has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burton Folk Elrod MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Burton F. Elrod practice?
- Dr. Burton Elrod has 2 office locations.
Dr. Burton Elrod practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Orthopedic Surgeons.