Dr. Burton Fletcher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

May 19th, 2010
Professional and Caring
I think that Dr. Fletcher is a very professional, understanding and caring physician. He researches medicines and ideas that would work best for you. He also thinks out-side the box in caring for his patients. The women assistants on staff are competent and professional too. It is unfortunate that the office stopped accepting my medical insurance. I will miss his professional and caring medical care.

December 17th, 2009
Dr. Fletcher has ben my doctor for nearly 20 years. He has always provided me with excellent care. He keeps on top of current medical research and has given me good advice long before it hits the mainstream news. Over the years his office has bent over backwards to treat me even as I changed insurance companies many times. His staff has always been kind to me and they always remember my name. If you want cookie cutter Walmart service, then personality of this office is not for you. Some of his staff has been with him many years as I have have been and I think that the ability to generate that kind of loyalty speaks for itself .