A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Glass has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Burton J. Glass practice?
Dr. Burton Glass practices Surgery near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY and Oceanside, NY.
See Rockville Centre Surgeons.