A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glass
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glass Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Glass has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burton Joel Glass MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Burton J. Glass practice?
- Dr. Burton Glass has 1 office location.
Dr. Burton Glass practices Surgery near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Surgeons.