Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by Judy's Book. DrScore.
The Rest of the Staff show details The Rest of the Staff
Mar 8th, 2012

Dr. Langer is the only good doctor at this practice. The other staff members are rude, impatient, and overall do NOT care about my children. I have been going to this office since my children were born. The last time I went, they coded my 15 year old son's patient slip indicating he was an infant. Our insurance does not cover this and everything had to be paid out of pocket. Whenever we tried to get someone to fix the mistake we were lead in an endless phone circle of rude and impatient people who did not care, they just pushed us off to another person. Our insurance company said that they fought with mainline saying that a 15 year old is not an infant, but mainline told them too bad. We had to pay for THEIR mistakes. I will never bring my children here again. Their services have greatly declined and Kohler is probably the rudest and untrustworthy of them all. Langer should find a new practice that does not bring him down instead of working with these clowns.

Dr, Josh show details Dr, Josh
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Nov 10th, 2009 on judysbook.com

Dr. Josh is very good. He listen to a parent`s concerns and takes time to talk to and listen to a child even during the flu season when the office is overcrowded with patients.

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
Pediatrics Associates Mainline show details Pediatrics Associates Mainline
by Sara A. at Judy`sBook on Aug 9th, 2005 on judysbook.com

I find most of their peds are amazing. Our favorites are Dr. Josh Rabinowitz and Dr. Rosenblum. Dr. Josh really takes time with the kids and gets to know them. I have never been rushed out of the appointments and I have felt their care h...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com