Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Harsh and Judgmental show details Harsh and Judgmental
by John D. on Oct 7th, 2015

My wife and I just had our first child and are so happy. We heard great things about this practice and found Dr. Devon and Dr. Rabinowitz to be wonderful. Unfortunately, we had a much less pleasant experience with another doctor as well as an administrative worker there. We understand that doctors have a duty to advise (sometimes strongly urge) patients as to things they "should" and "shouldn't" do but there is a right way to deliver that message. The term bedside manner comes immediately to mind. No one (especially a first-time parent) should be on the receiving end of judgmental and harsh remarks. It was very unenjoyably to be made to feel like we were bad parents and not fully caring for our new baby.

The Rest of the Staff show details The Rest of the Staff
Mar 8th, 2012

Dr. Langer is the only good doctor at this practice. The other staff members are rude, impatient, and overall do NOT care about my children. I have been going to this office since my children were born. The last time I went, they coded my 15 year old son's patient slip indicating he was an infant. Our insurance does not cover this and everything had to be paid out of pocket. Whenever we tried to get someone to fix the mistake we were lead in an endless phone circle of rude and impatient people who did not care, they just pushed us off to another person. Our insurance company said that they fought with mainline saying that a 15 year old is not an infant, but mainline told them too bad. We had to pay for THEIR mistakes. I will never bring my children here again. Their services have greatly declined and Kohler is probably the rudest and untrustworthy of them all. Langer should find a new practice that does not bring him down instead of working with these clowns.