A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Liebross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burton Liebross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Liebross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebross graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Liebross has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burton Liebross MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Burton Liebross practice?
- Dr. Burton Liebross has 4 office locations.
Dr. Burton Liebross practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA.
See Tarzana Internists and Tarzana Nephrologists.