A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Burton Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Pollock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pollock has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burton Harold Pollock MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Burton H. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Burton Pollock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Burton Pollock practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Weirton, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Weirton Internists and Weirton Rheumatologists.