A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollock
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Pollock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pollock has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burton Harold Pollock MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Burton H. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Burton Pollock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Burton Pollock practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Rheumatologists.