A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollock
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pollock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Pollock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pollock has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burton Harold Pollock MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Burton H. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Burton Pollock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Burton Pollock practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Rheumatologists.