Dr. Burton Rabinowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Burton Rabinowitz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2016

the worst

May 29th, 2016

I cannot understand how he stays in practice Billed for thousands of dollars in tests which were not indicated - all done in his office Never answers questions Nasty attitude Horrible

May 25th, 2016

Terrible on every level

March 28th, 2015

You could not ask for a better doctor. Dr. Rabinowitz is prehaps the best doctor I have ever met. He is known for his knowledge and ability to communicate positively with his patients

March 21st, 2014

Avoid this doctor

I scheduled an appointment for a physical, which is covered by my insurance, and received a bill a couple months later. Apparently, the doctor ran extra tests and charged me for them. There were no abnormal findings during my appointment. My insurance rejected the charges because they were unnecessary, so I got stuck with the bill. Do not go to Dr. Rabinowitz for routine visits!

September 20th, 2012

Retired teacher

The best doctor I ever met. Efficient with a frank attitude of how to deal with the problem at hand.Refreshing.

April 25th, 2012

The Best

I've been a patient of Dr. Rabinowitz since 1996. There is no physician I hold in higher regard. I trust him without reservation. Current in the most recent advances in his speciality, does not believe you have to "cut to cure". I recommend Dr. Rabinowitz without reservation.

April 3rd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Rabinowitz for approximately 13 yras.. I consider the Dr. one if not the best Dr.I have had in the past 30 yrs. He can diganose the problem on many occasion without putting you through all the unessary tests. This man is highly intellegent and knows his patients as well. I would recommend him to anyone.

March 9th, 2012

WORST EXPERIENCE

I felt scammed by this doctor. Went to him LOTS on UNNECESSARY TESTS. HUGE MEDICAL BILLS for all the test performed when it was obvious during my appointment that he wasn't that concerned about the severe cold I went to see him for. Instead he gave me the runaround and was looking for a million other things wrong with me. He did expensive blood tests, an ekg, and xrays, all for an obvious sinus infection. I felt confused and taken advantage of. I WOULD NEVER RETURN TO THIS DOCTOR.

June 27th, 2016