A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Burton Roger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Roger, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roger graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Roger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burton Roger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Burton Roger practice?
- Dr. Burton Roger has 1 office location.
Dr. Burton Roger practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.