A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Schwartz, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burton Stewart Schwartz MD is a male Oncologist , has 45 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Burton S. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Burton Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Burton Schwartz practices Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Oncologists.