A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Schwartz, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burton Stewart Schwartz MD is a male Oncologist , has 44 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Burton S. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Burton Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Burton Schwartz practices Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Oncologists.