inactive

• Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2016
Interesting Diagnosis
I came to the good doctor on a Monday last month, and upon being asked to narrate specific events from my life story - did so to the best of my ability. I was hoping that he would explain fully the root cause of my psychopathology, but he just shrugged me off saying that I was simply imagining everything. I explained that my particular kind of addiction (known to him) compelled me to perform certain physical acts; which had resulted in my estrangement from my community in NY. He again brushed me off, insisting that joint doses of Xanax and shiitake mushroom juice were all I needed for my situation. I have tried his remedy, but have incurred awful results - resulting in a car accident last week and a rapid divorce (along with a lot of insurance loss). Now I am left unsure as to how to go on with my life. I am embarrassed even to ask for a full refund from your end, and have descended into a terrifying state of savage narcissism. Would it be possible to schedule another appointment. Since I now move around with crutches, I'd like to know 2 days in advance.

December 22nd, 2015
Exceptional, Rare
Most knowledgeable, considerate and caring of his patients than any dr I have met before. He is spot on and is like a human database. Very distinguished background and very sought after. He is a very credible, respected and well-known Psychiatrist through and through. Credentials and experience are out of this world.

September 19th, 2013
Very competent and knowledgeable. Made the right diagnosis and followed up until I was completely better.

April 30th, 2016