Dr. Burton Sanders MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 34 reviews

October 19th, 2016
Checkup
I've been going to Dr. Sanders for over 22 years now so he knows me pretty well and he is always ready for all my questions. He makes it easy to ask anything I'm concerned with and takes my concerns seriously. He provides me with valuable insight to my health issues and acts quickly to resolve them. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone.

September 23rd, 2016
Checkup
I have been seeing Dr Sanders for over 10 years. Dr Sanders and his staff are very professional and care about me as a patient and what medical issues I have going on. It feels good to know that when you go in for your appt. your doctor remembers exactly who you are. He and his staff make me feel like I am the most important person there. I have referred several people to his office.

August 30th, 2016
Physical exam
As always Dr.Saunders and his staff are so professional and treat every patient with the utmost respect. I love how each one makes you feel as though you are the only there for the day. I highly recommend him and have 4 members of our family as his patients.

August 28th, 2016
Neighborhood Doctor
Growing up in Nashville we had a neighborhood doctor (Dr. Duff) he was considered part of our family. This is how I feel about Dr. Sanders, he take time to listen, recommends other doctors, if a special concern needs to be address. Always ask's about my wife and family. He also has one of the greatest caring staff you will ever encounter . His follow-ups are spot on with lab results mailed to your home. Love to see those "Happy Faces"

August 16th, 2016
No endless wait time!
Dr. Sanders listens to my concerns. The office is efficient. They get me in and out so I can get back to work. Someone always follows up within a couple of days.

July 13th, 2016
Took the time needed
Burton is warm, friendly, knowledgeable...and patient. He let me ask questions and took time to answer them. Highly recommend.

July 4th, 2016
Dr. Sanders & his staff have been treating me for over 15 years...I can honestly say that they are the best Medical Team that I have ever had...I have had multiple live threatening issues & Dr. Sanders has always diagnosed & treated me appropriately & back to good health... I am in my late 60's & everyone says I am healthier than the average middle aged man...Dr. Sanders is staffed to minimize any waiting as with other Dr.'s I have been to. The insurance is always handled promptly & correctly...His knowledge of treating an issue is outstanding as his prescription analysis for individual patients.. I would highly recommend Dr. Sanders & Sterling Primary Care to anyone..

May 23rd, 2016
Mortgage Company
Excellent service

May 5th, 2016
Great doctor and staff
Can't even imagine life without these people are,,professional,kind, caring.

March 6th, 2016
Have been a patient of Dr. Sanders for about 25 years. He is very professional and does care about his patients. Dr. Sanders also has a great staff who take care of their patients. Dr. Sanders always gives great referrals and only the best Doctors. An excellent Doctor with great medica knowledge.

February 17th, 2016
Trust him with my life... and my kids... and my husband :D
I drive 25 miles to see Dr. Sanders. He has been my physician for over 17 years. He is thoughtful, understanding and most of all, never judgmental. I recommend him to everyone who is looking for a physician to do all he can do for you in his office, and then coordinate your care if you must go to a specialist. I trust him with my life.

February 5th, 2016
Dr. Sander's & his whole staff are great! They are quick to communicate & they don't rush you during an appointment. I'd recommend them to anyone needing primary care.