inactive

Burton L Scott MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Durham, NC

3.8

July 7th, 2016
Dr. Scott was a real lifesaver for me. I was miserable & had been misdiagnosed by another practice. He & another MD spent about 2 hours w/me.VERY thorough, to say the least, & my problem was solved. I have a "follow-up" visit very soon, but everything is still great, thanks to Dr. Scott & his staff. I most highly recommend him to all, especially to those that feel they need a second opinion, as I did.

October 15th, 2015
Makes me feel like he cares

April 6th, 2015
Excellent
Impressive thorough and detailed examination. Very courteous and professional. Inspires confidence.

October 15th, 2010
First visit
I received a thorough evaluation and very detailed discussion of symptoms. Dr. Scott was very easy to talk to,was very alert to symptoms, and explained areas of concern. Excellent in his knowledge of treatment plan, very positive, informative and exact in giving a plan of action with a followup, as well. A great expert who seems to be on the cutting edge of research. I am extremely pleased with his professionalism and knowledge.