A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burton Silverman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Silverman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burton L Silverman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Burton L. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Burton Silverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Burton Silverman practices Family Medicine near Beaverton, OR.
See Beaverton Primary Care Doctors.