A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burton Silverman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Silverman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silverman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Burton L. Silverman practice?
Dr. Burton Silverman practices Family Medicine near Beaverton, OR.
See Beaverton Family Physicians.