A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burton Silverman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Silverman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burton L Silverman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Burton L. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Burton Silverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Burton Silverman practices Family Medicine near Beaverton, OR.
See Beaverton Family Physicians.