A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Speiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Speiser
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Speiser Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Speiser, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Speiser graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Speiser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burton Lyle Speiser MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Burton L. Speiser practice?
- Dr. Burton Speiser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Burton Speiser practices Therapeutic Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.