A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Speiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Speiser, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Speiser graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Speiser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burton Lyle Speiser MD is a male Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Burton L. Speiser practice?
- Dr. Burton Speiser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Burton Speiser practices Therapeutic Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.