A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Speiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Speiser, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Speiser graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Speiser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Speiser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan