inactive

Dr. Burton Stodghill MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Paducah, KY

3.6

March 5th, 2017
After two surgeries my shoulder is badly screwed up.1month later screws started backing out again.

November 20th, 2016
The wait time is worth the care and expertise provide by Dr. Stodghill. He is my pick of those Ive seen there!

April 12th, 2016
Dr. Burton Stodghill
Dr. Stodghill is an excellent Doctor and Surgeon! He successfully repaired my rotator cuff a few years ago and it is like a new shoulder today. Dr. Stodghill did a marvelous hip replacement on my husband and he is back to playing racquetball and doing the things he enjoys. We are of the age we may need repair work from time to time and we will not hesitate to look to Dr. Stodghill to keep us in great condition. This doctor know his work and we trust him.

May 10th, 2015
I trust Dr. Stodgill 100%. He has taken very good care of me through 2 shoulder surgeries and I wouldn't consider another Doctor. I am very pleased with him as a Doctor and as a friend.

April 23rd, 2014
Just about average, a little below
I saw Dr. Stodgill for a broken arm. I have had so many broken bones that it seemed like it was just par for the course. Dr. Stodgill did not have a good bedside manner, but I didn't care. He was very conservative about giving me pain medication, and said that people just had accept there was pain with broken bones. I am aware of that, but he refused to give me enough meds to even control the pain at all. His removal of the screws in my arm seemed like a garage, and the process looked like Black & Decker tools. My arm is OK, but as surgeons go, I would not go back if I could help it.

December 18th, 2013
I would not refer him to anyone. I had a terrible experience with this so called doctor. I had shoulder surgery by him and I had to go to Louisville to get it straightened out. Doctor had to remove spurs he missed and scar tissue. I had the second surgery done just weeks after my surgery in Paducah. I immediately felt the improvement. He should not be permitted to cut on anyone. I would not even give him a one star!

June 7th, 2013
No stars for Dr Stodghill has no business being a doctor in this field maybe not even being a doctor. I have been going to him for off and on for a while now hoping he could build up some experience. everytime that I get up the courage to go he acts likevhe does not know me and does not understand my situation there's a file right then front of a him and it's like he has no idea what to do. My feet are not proof enough that I have a problem. He has no good bedside manner he acts as though you dont know what your talking about your situation. They sure do know how to charge money to someone thats all he knows how to do.

June 4th, 2013
entreprenour
Almost no wait time at the office. Dr. was on time and willing to answer all questions and take care of my concerns. Staff was great and very friendly! Especially his nurses. I would highly recommend Dr. Stodghill

May 23rd, 2012
Excellent
He took the time needed with me and his staff was courteous and respectable.

May 27th, 2011
Don't recommend this Dr.
Dr. Stodgill Jr. should not be able to perform knee surgery. My husband has had 2 on the same knee. As I talk to people this is very common. One person told me he had done 8 surgeries on the same hip! I think his practice is UNACCEPTABLE and he should have to stop doing surgeries until he goes back to school or goes into a different field. He is leaving patients worse than they were to start with and getting paid 2 - 8 times for the same procedure ( which should have been done correctly from the start) VERY DISSATISFIED. Wish I knew how to get his license revoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think he should pay for second surgeries since it was his mistake on the first one. Need to check in with some lawers for sure.