A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Sundin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burton Sundin, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Sundin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundin graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Sundin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burton M Sundin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Burton M. Sundin practice?
- Dr. Burton Sundin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Burton Sundin practices Plastic Surgery near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Henrico Plastic Surgeons.