Dr. Burton Sundin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 2 reviews

August 1st, 2013
Great experience
What a professional, yet friendly office and absolutely enjoyed going there numerous times for my check-ups. Dr. Sundin made me feel very comfortable and explained everything in detail. I would recommend Dr. Sundin to my family and friends !! What a great experience !! I went to a couple doctors before choosing Dr. Sundin, before my consultation was even over, I knew that I wanted him to do my surgery! My surgery went great and couldn't ask for anything more! I would do it again tomorrow !! I'm happy with the outcome and feel better about myself !! Thanks to Dr. Sundin what a great Doctor !!

June 12th, 2013
I have seen Dr. Sundin for both cosmetic and non-cosmetic procedures (surgical and non-invasive). He is the ultimate professional (as are his staff). Not only does Dr. Sundin do a great job (minimal scarring for surgeries and minimal to no pain for non-surgical procedures) but he does it with a great disposition and, most importantly, a great heart. He cares about his patients and their outcomes and is a stickler about the details, which I appreciate. His staff are extremely helpful and take care of every aspect of the non-medical care. I highly recommend Dr. Sundin and his office for any kind of cosmetic (elective or non-elective procedure) and would not think about going to another doctor for the same.