Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Burton Surick
Dr. Burton Surick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hackensack, NJ, with another office in New York, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Surick is affiliated with St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division, Mt Sinai Hospital and Mount Sinai Brooklyn. Dr. Surick has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Burton Surick has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Burton Surick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.