A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Surick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burton Surick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Surick, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hiatal Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Surick graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Surick has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burton Gerald Surick MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Burton G. Surick practice?
- Dr. Burton Surick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Burton Surick practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.