Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Burton Surick
Dr. Burton Surick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Surick is affiliated with St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division and Mount Sinai Brooklyn. Dr. Surick has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Burton Surick has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Burton Surick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Sreerangapalle Reddy
New York, NY 0.01 mi42
Dr. Benjamin Abbadessa
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
New York, NY 0.01 mi9
Dr. Neil Gildener-Leapman
Otolaryngology, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
New York, NY 0.01 mi8