Burton G Surick MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 21st, 2016
My Surgeon
Dr . Surick. has done two minor procedures on me a biospy of my leg and colonoscopy. I am going to get a Endoscopy from him soon and he also will be perfomimg weight loss surgey on me in 2017. I trust him with my life. He's an awesome surgeon.He's very up forward and direct

July 16th, 2016
Fantastic doctor!

April 16th, 2015
Highly recommend Dr surik
I am a 42 year old female that had never had anesthesia or a procedure in any hospital. Terrified was an understatement. Dr Surik was so swift that I didn't have time to be scared. The staff at Beth Israel were AMAZING and I confess not being a top 5 ranked hospital I was nervous. Dr Surik and the team that handled my 2 procedures left no room for improvement. TOP NOTCH

August 18th, 2014
I met with Dr. Burton G. Surick, concerning my recently diagnosed breast cancer. He was patient, answered my questions. I greatly appreciate his expertise with respect to breast cancer treatment and diagnosis.

June 21st, 2013
Very knowledgeable, kind and patient surgeon
Had surgery with this surgeon, I must say the experience overall was excellent. Dr. Surick is calm and kind, very easy to communicate with, takes time to listen to patient concerns and questions.

March 13th, 2013
Terrific doctor
Dr. Surick recently did two surguries on me. Both relatively minor procedures (if there really is such a thing). He took the time to explain what was involved and what I could expect in a clear and understandable way. Dr. Surick came recommended as having top quality skills as a surgeon which was clearly evident. And he has an excellent bedside manner. Support and nursing staff at Beth Israel was also terrific. I am a tough, experienced critic on medical care and I give Burt Surick the highest recommendation.

May 8th, 2011
PROFESSIONALISM AND ACCURACY
I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND DR. SURICK TO A FRIEND BASED ON HIS ACCURACY AND PROFESSIONALISM I HAVE FOUND DR. SURICK TO BE BOTH PATIENT. COMPASSIONATE AND ACCOMODATING.

February 23rd, 2009
Gold Standard
Burton Surick sets the gold standard for doctors, in my view. He did 4 procedures for me: 2 ERCP, a colonoscopy, and a full hernia repair.