A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burtram Odenheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burtram Odenheimer is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burtram Odenheimer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Odenheimer graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Odenheimer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Rehabilitation Hospital
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burtram Jon Odenheimer MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Burtram J. Odenheimer practice?
- Dr. Burtram Odenheimer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Burtram Odenheimer practices Neurology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Neurologists.