A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bushra Dar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bushra Dar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bushra Dar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Dar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bushra Sikander Dar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bushra S. Dar practice?
- Dr. Bushra Dar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bushra Dar practices Family Medicine near Maple Grove, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.