A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bushra Dar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bushra Dar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dar
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bushra Dar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Dar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bushra Sikander Dar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bushra S. Dar practice?
- Dr. Bushra Dar has 1 office location.
- Dr. Bushra Dar practices Family Medicine near Maple Grove, MN.