A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bushra Khalil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Khalil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bushra Khalil MD is a female Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bushra Khalil practice?
- Dr. Bushra Khalil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bushra Khalil practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.