A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bushra Rafeeq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bushra Rafeeq is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafeeq graduated from MD-1994-Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore, Pakistan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rafeeq has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bushra R Rafeeq MD is a female Nephrologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Bushra R. Rafeeq practice?
- Dr. Bushra Rafeeq has 1 office location.
Dr. Bushra Rafeeq practices Nephrology near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Nephrologists.