A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bushra Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bushra Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Shah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bushra Shah MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bushra Shah practice?
- Dr. Bushra Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Bushra Shah practices Family Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Family Physicians.