A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bushra Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bushra Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Shah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bushra F Shah MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bushra F. Shah practice?
- Dr. Bushra Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bushra Shah practices Family Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Family Physicians.