Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Butchaiah Kondragunta
Dr. Butchaiah Kondragunta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Petersburg, VA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Kondragunta is affiliated with Southside Regional Medical Center, Sentara Norfolk General Hospital and John Randolph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Butchaiah Kondragunta has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Butchaiah Kondragunta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Petersburg, VA.
Dr. Mark Farmer
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Petersburg, VA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Sujatha Yellinedi
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Petersburg, VA 0.01 mi23
Dr. Gregory Lemite
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Petersburg, VA 0.01 mi24