A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Butchau Lo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Butchau Lo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Butchau Lo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lo graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Lo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Butchau Lo MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Butchau Lo practice?
- Dr. Butchau Lo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Butchau Lo practices Internal Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA.
See Redwood City Internists.