inactive

Butchau Lo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 25th, 2010
Very bright, very kind, but awkward
Dr. Lo is definitely the kind of doctor a lot of people would find difficult to handle -- but trust me, he's one of the best you could find. Harvard-educated, he went to a top medical school and has been practicing for over 20 years. He's probably the most thorough doctor I've ever been to; even for a fairly simple rash, he exhaustively cataloged my symptoms and asked me insightful questions.He's a bit strange, yes, but he obviously cares very very much about providing the empirically best-possible care; I'd venture a guess that he comes very very close. If you want your doctor to be white, non-threatening, and friendly in a stereotypical way, Dr. Lo isn't for you. But if you want top-notch medical care and a true, deep caring for patients with a thorough understanding of the underlying medicine, he's your man.