A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Buthaina Jabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Buthaina Jabir, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Buthaina Jabir, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabir graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Jabir has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Buthaina Mahmoud Jabir MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Buthaina M. Jabir practice?
- Dr. Buthaina Jabir has 7 office locations.
Dr. Buthaina Jabir practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bolingbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Schaumburg, IL and Buffalo Grove, IL.
See Bolingbrook Obstetricians & Gynecologists.