Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Buthaina Richeh
Dr. Buthaina Richeh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hannibal, MO. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Richeh is affiliated with Des Peres Hospital, SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Jefferson City and St Anthony's Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Buthaina Richeh has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Buthaina Richeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hannibal, MO.
Dr. Purvi Parikh
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Hannibal, MO 0.01 mi24
Dr. Humam Farah
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Hannibal, MO 0.01 mi
Dr. Pranav Parikh
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Hannibal, MO 0.01 mi24