A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Buvaneswari Dharanipathi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Buvaneswari Dharanipathi, MD, MRCP is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dharanipathi graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Dharanipathi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Buvaneswari Dharanipathi MD and MRCP is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Buvaneswari Dharanipathi practice?
- Dr. Buvaneswari Dharanipathi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Buvaneswari Dharanipathi practices Internal Medicine near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Plainsboro Internists.