Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Byard Edwards Jr
Dr. Byard Edwards Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Edwards is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown, Grady Memorial Hospital and Emory University Hospital. Dr. Edwards has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Byard Edwards Jr has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Byard Edwards Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Khusrow Niazi
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Atlanta, GA 0 mi21
Dr. Spencer King III
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi50
Dr. Zoubin Alikhani
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi16