The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Byers Shaw
Dr. Byers Shaw, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with another office in Omaha, NE. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Shaw is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Ctr, Omaha, Ne, N H S Univ Nebraska Med Ctr, Omaha, Ne and The Nebraska Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Byers Shaw has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Byers Shaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.
Dr. Aaron Wieland
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Otolaryngology
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi8
Dr. Christopher Shaw
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi
Dr. Bhavin Shah
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi9