A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byra Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byra Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byra Reddy, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byra M Reddy MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Byra M. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Byra Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Byra Reddy practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Saint Joseph, MI.
Additional practice locations include: South Bend, IN.
See Saint Joseph Allergists and Saint Joseph Pediatricians.