A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byra Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byra Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byra Reddy, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Byra M. Reddy practice?
Dr. Byra Reddy practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Saint Joseph, MI.
Additional practice locations include: South Haven, MI and Holland, MI.
See Saint Joseph Allergists, Saint Joseph Internists, Saint Joseph Family Physicians, Saint Joseph General Practitioners, Saint Joseph Pediatricians, and Saint Joseph Pediatric Specialists.