A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byra Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byra Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byra Reddy, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byra M Reddy MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Byra M. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Byra Reddy has 10 office locations.
Dr. Byra Reddy practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Saint Joseph, MI.
Additional practice locations include: South Bend, IN and Niles, MI.
See Saint Joseph Allergists and Saint Joseph Pediatricians.