Dr. Byra Reddy MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

September 25th, 2014
Patient
The office staff and the doctor were extremely helpful during an emergency situation. I would highly recommend Dr. Reddy.

September 5th, 2012
Southwestern in Niles
Dr. Reddy is at several locations. I'm rating it based on the location in Niles. Thanks Dr. Reddy (and friendly front desk and nurses giving shots).

August 28th, 2012
We love this medical practice and everyone involved in it! :)
Wow - I can't say enough about the kindness, professionalism and wonderful bedside manner from Dr. Reddy and his amazing staff! Both my children are being treated at this practice, and what a blessing to have them in Dr. Reddy's care! His patient way of explaining procedures and plans, follow up calls and excellent skills are much appreciated. The staff is outstanding - I wish every office we visit could have even a portion of their fantastic attitudes! After literally 22 years of other specialists, Dr. Reddy has my daughter on the mend - we are thankful for him and his wonderful staff every day.

September 19th, 2011
Dr. Reddy, Erin, and Dorothy were fantastic!
Dr. Reddy was excellent with my son who received allergy testing. I was very nervous about the procedure and his nurse, Erin, explained everything she was going to do, to my son, who listened intently, and cooperated well with her. I was surprised that her explaining directly to him didn't freak him out. I think he trusted her cause she talked to him! Erin got another nurse, Dorothy, to blow some bubbles when she did the testing so that he was distracted by the bubbles instead of worrying about the testing. He didn't even cry or appear nervous. In the end we learned my son had a milk, peanut, dust mite, and cat allergy. Dr. Reddy explained to us about the medicine he was giving us and Erin showed us how to use them. His exzema is gone and his asthma is better. The entire staff was helpful I would recommend them to anyone. Ask for Erin if you have a child. I don't think I've ever seen a better nurse with kids!