A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byrne Solberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byrne Solberg, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Solberg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Solberg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byrne Lincoln Solberg MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Byrne L. Solberg practice?
- Dr. Byrne Solberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Byrne Solberg practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Malvern, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Darby, PA.
See Malvern Physiatrists.