A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byrne Solberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solberg
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Solberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byrne Solberg, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Solberg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Solberg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byrne Lincoln Solberg MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Byrne L. Solberg practice?
- Dr. Byrne Solberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Byrne Solberg practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Darby, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Physiatrists.