A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Bohnn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Bohnn is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Bohnn, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohnn graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Bohnn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Park Plaza Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron James Bohnn MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Byron J. Bohnn practice?
- Dr. Byron Bohnn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Byron Bohnn practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.