inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

January 14th, 2011
Our hospital experience with Dr. Bohnn
Dr. Bohnn was the doctor on staff in the radiology dept. when my husband presented with a DVT back in June. He was amazing at explaining our options and performing a relatively new procedure in order to remove the clot and restore blood flow to the vein as well as finding the cause of the clot. It turns out my husband had something called May Thurner's syndrome, which we never would of known if he had not done this procedure and just put him on blood thinners. We are very grateful, and so appreciate Dr. Bohnn's dedication to my husbands 14 hour procedure, which ended with successfully placing 2 stents in his pelvic area and restoring good blood flow to his leg. We think Dr. Bohnn's persistence as well as his teams persistance is why my husband has made an amazing recovery. He is an excellent, dedicated doctor, and an amazing person!! Thank you Dr. Bohnn.