A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Brown, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron L Brown MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Byron L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Byron Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Byron Brown practices Anesthesiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Anesthesiologists.