A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Calhoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Calhoun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Calhoun, FACOG, FACS, MBA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Calhoun graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Calhoun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Craig Calhoun FACOG, FACS, and MBA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Byron C. Calhoun practice?
- Dr. Byron Calhoun has 4 office locations.
Dr. Byron Calhoun practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.