A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Carcelen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carcelen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Carcelen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carcelen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Carcelen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kern Valley Healthcare District
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
- John C Fremont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Fernando Carcelen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Byron F. Carcelen practice?
- Dr. Byron Carcelen has 1 office location.
Dr. Byron Carcelen practices Family Medicine near Los Banos, CA.
See Los Banos Primary Care Doctors.