A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Carcelen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carcelen
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carcelen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Carcelen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carcelen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Carcelen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kern Valley Healthcare District
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
- John C Fremont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Fernando Carcelen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Byron F. Carcelen practice?
- Dr. Byron Carcelen has 1 office location.
Dr. Byron Carcelen practices Family Medicine near Los Banos, CA.
See Los Banos Family Physicians.