A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Chen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Chen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Y Chen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Byron Y. Chen practice?
- Dr. Byron Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Byron Chen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Radiologists.