A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Chen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Chen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Yueh-Yee Chen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Byron Y. Chen practice?
- Dr. Byron Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Byron Chen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Radiologists.