A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Chen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Chen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Yueh-Yee Chen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Byron Y. Chen practice?
- Dr. Byron Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Byron Chen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Radiologists.