A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Cooper is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Cooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Cooper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Stanley Cooper MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Byron S. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Byron Cooper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Byron Cooper practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA.
See Washington Internists and Washington Pulmonologists.