A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Cooper is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Cooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Cooper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron S Cooper MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Byron S. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Byron Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Byron Cooper practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Pulmonologists.